The Recovery Program requires a 12-month commitment to our Christian-based residential facility. We are designed primarily for men and women with substance abuse problems who have made a decision to change their lives.
We live in a structured family setting and everyone is assigned daily chores that promote continual maintenance of the facility. We have House Managers whose primary function is to promote a healthy environment for all residents.
Residents are required to participate in all in-house Bible studies including weekly Regeneration meetings and all other counseling and group meetings.
Multi-Phase Program Focuses
- We are a residential program.
- We follow a Christ-centered discipleship program.
- Our residents attend various Bible studies and group meetings weekly.
- We attend a Bible-believing church each week.
- We encourage residents to have an active prayer life.
- We offer support to the families of our residents.
- We have limited transitional housing for our male graduates.
- We prepare and enable our residents to re-enter society.
- We offer a “worker’s phase” to ensure smooth transition.