Rules of Conduct
- This Christian organization is dedicated to spiritual and physical rehabilitation.
- Regularly attend meetings and Bible Studies arranged by the ministry.
- The program is a 12-month commitment.
- You are required to abide by all the rules and regulations of this ministry.
- No drugs, alcohol, tobacco, pornography, weapons, or profanity.
(Possession of which is grounds for immediate termination from the program.)
- Each person is responsible for keeping their own living area neat and clean.
- Daily hygiene required. (Shower and shaving)
- Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times in accordance with The Bridge Resident Manual.
- No horse play or verbal threats.
- Listen to and obey your Program Leadership. They are here to help you succeed in the program.
- Residents are not allowed to use visitors’ cell phones.
- Most of all, let’s not glorify the past – at all.
Let’s keep our eyes fixed on Jesus and not focus our attention
(or conversation) on past addictions, relationships, or incarceration.
- All rules are subject to change by the Executive Director.
- Let’s commit ourselves to a higher standard –
God’s ways of love, responsibility, truth, and grace.